- TAM High Course Guide
- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 10-11: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 13-18: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, no school
- Jan. 21-24: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 22: PTSA Parent-Teen Ed, the ABCs of AP/Honors Courses, 6:30 Jan. 24: Winter Rally
- Jan. 29: Elective Fair
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
Target Learning Objective: Compare and contrast life with and without DMD.
- New Seats
- TOC #87: Welcome Back Mingo
- Introduce Unit 3 Table of Contents Inheritable Traits
- Mark the text on the Performance Expectations (PEs)
- Split up the PEs with your desk mate and write the PEs in your own words
- Whole Class Review of PEs
- TOC # 88-89: Introduction to DMD and Anchoring Phenomenon (stop at the end of slide #6)
- Populate our Driving Question Board (DQB)
- Glue in TOC #90-91:IMT (Incremental Model Tracker) (will get to next class)
TOC #88-89: Prompt # 5: DO 10 minutes of internet research about Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Write down your notes in complete sentences on page 88 or 89. Note-taking is not part of the 10 minutes of research.
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.