- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 10-11: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 13-18: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, no school
- Jan. 21-24: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 22: PTSA Parent-Teen Ed, the ABCs of AP/Honors Courses, 6:30 Jan. 24: Winter Rally
- Jan. 29: Elective Fair
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
Target Learning Objective: Identify science course offerings to plan your junior year course load.
- New Seats
- TOC #87: Welcome Back Mingo
- TOC #86: Science Course Offerings
On TOC #86: Make two Mock Class Load/schedules for your Junior and Senior Year (example of one here)
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.