- TAM High Course Guide
- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 13-18: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, no school
- Jan. 21-24: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 22: PTSA Parent-Teen Ed, ABCs of AP/Honors Courses 6:30
- Jan. 24: Winter Rally
- Jan. 29: Elective Fair
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
- Jan. 31: AIM Informational Meeting in Room 826 during tutorial
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able to compare and contrast the physiology of normally developing muscles with those affected by Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy.
- Update Unit 3 Table of Contents
- TOC #90: Review model tracker
- TOC #92: I Notice I Wonder T-Chart
- TOC #93: Muscles Basics Reading
- TOC #94: DMD Muscles and handout
- TOC #95: DMD and Exercise
- TOC #95: DMD and Exercise: Read and Mark the Text according to directions. Answer the question at the end directly in your notebook. Cite evidence from the reading to support your answer.
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.
None. Still curious about how muscles work? Watch here.