- TAM High Course Guide
- Current 10th graders in Drama want to go on to Advanced Drama levels? Informational meeting tonight Thursday January 30th at 6:30pm in the Caldwell Theater Lobby.
- Make Up Quiz needs to completed by Wed Tutorial 2/5: Get a tutorial pass from Ms. Chu and goto Room 85 with Mr. Ginsburg during tutorial
- VR Opt-Out Form for Virtual Reality Pilot Lessons
- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
- Jan. 31: AIM Informational Meeting in Room 826 during tutorial
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able to summarize gene coding system and sources of mutations.
- Update Unit 3 Table of Contents
- Review VR Pilot Study Opt-Out Form
- TOC #106-7: Finish Lesson 4B: Gene Expression presentation and complete handout
- TOC #108-9: Lesson 4C Visualizing Coding System presentation and handouts
- Gene Coding Visualizing System http://genes.inquiry-hub.net/
- TOC #109: Read, MTT and answer Q19-21 directly in your notebook
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.