- Winter Sports begins November 4th
- Quiz on Populations and Notebook Check TOC #34-55 on Thursday November 7th
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able describe how carrying capacity and limiting factors affect a population
- Collect Quiz Corrections
- Collect Duckweed Data
- TOC #55A: Finish Reviewing Carrying Capacity and Limiting Factors
- TOC #55B: HMH Carrying Capacity and Limiting Factors Reading
- TOC #54: Review Human Population Graphing
- Set up HMH Student Accounts and complete online assignment
- Stamp Notebooks TOC#34-47
- Finish HMH Reading Assignment if not completed in class. If you have complete notes, I will allow you to use them on the quiz on Thursday.
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.