- TAM High Course Guide
- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 29: Elective Fair
- Poetry Out Loud Finals
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
- Jan. 31: AIM Informational Meeting in Room 826 during tutorial
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able to create an analogy of gene expression.
- Update Unit 3 Table of Contents
- TOC #105: Tape in Gene Doctors
- TOC #91B: Set Up T-chart and Share out and compare models following directions in Lesson 4A
- Set up Score Sheet for Incremental Model Tracker
- TOC #91A: Set up and complete Incremental Model Tracker
- TOC #107: Introduce Lesson 4B: Gene Expression presentation (stop at slide 13) and complete handout up to Q2
- TOC #106: 3 Circle Venn Diagram
- Read about DMD, BMD, and Normal Muscle Cells on TOC #107 and Complete TOC #106 3 Circle Venn Diagram and Q6b on TOC #107
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.