- TAM High Course Guide
- Bulletin News:
- Jan. 10-11: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 13-18: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, no school
- Jan. 21-24: Winter One Act Festival
- Jan. 22: PTSA Parent-Teen Ed, the ABCs of AP/Honors Courses, 6:30 Jan. 24: Winter Rally
- Jan. 29: Elective Fair
- Jan. 30: CCC Testing Info Night, 6:00 pm
Target Learning Objective: Compare and contrast life with and without DMD.
- New Assigned Seats
- Unit 3 Table of Contents
- TOC # 88-89: Introduction to DMD and Anchoring Phenomenon (Slide 7-end)
- Introduce TOC #90-91:IMT (Incremental Model Tracker)
- TOC #90:IMT (Incremental Model Tracker) entry #1
- Lesson Name: Introduction to DMD
- Lesson EQ: How is life similar and difference for people with DMD?
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.