- Quiz Thursday 10/24 on Nitrogen Cycle, Trophic Cascades, and Populations
- Tam Unity Day is on October 25th.
- It will be closed campus with food trucks, games, music, and crafts!
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able to describe the effects of changes in one trophic level on other trophic levels.
- Update TOC
- TOC # 46-47: Jigsaw Trophic Cascades Case Studies
- Turn in Notebooks for check
- Introduce and Set Up Duckweed Lab Presentation
- TOC #48-49: Read and MTT the Introduction & make Vocab foldable
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.