PSAT coming up soon. Did you sign up? Quiz Grades are in the gradebook. Class Average 11.5 pts, low 5 pts, high 16 pts
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able describe the Nitrogen Cycle and explain it’s significance in all living things.
- TOC #38: 10/3 DO NOW
- TOC #39B: Nitrogen Cycle Notes
- TOC #40: Nitrogen Cycle Game
- TOC #41: Nitrogen Cycle Game Diagram
- TOC #39: Write your own 3-2-1 Qs and Summarize in 5-6 sentences the entire notes
- TOC #40 if you did not finish
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.