- Last week of school! Finish strong and enjoy your summer break.
- Click here to access Ms. Chu’s Virtual Class Meeting Schedule and all links to access Tuesdays Google Live Meets & Thursdays Google Hangout Check In
Target Learning Objective: Students will educate their classmates about different disturbances to homeostasis.
- Thursday 6/11: Check Into Google Hangout for the last time this school year!
- Tuesday 6/9: Live Class Meetings and Peer Review Unit 5 Final Projects
- You are done after you turn your projects in.
Extension: Ongoing Extra Credit
- Buck Institute Video Sessions: Register and Attend a live session and submit a question or watch it later and complete a write up about the session
- Breakthrough Junior Challenge: Enter this challenge and create and share your video entry. You could win $250,000
- EdPuzzle: Think Like a Scientist–Natural Selection in an Outbreak | HHMI BioInteractive (Log into EdPuzzle with your TAM Google account to see the extra credit)
- EdPuzzle: Natural Selection: Sexual Selection- An Illustrated Introduction (Log into EdPuzzle with your TAM Google account to see the extra credit)
- EdPuzzle: Amoeba Sisters: How Cells Become Specialized: (Log into EdPuzzle with your TAM Google account to see the extra credit)
- 5/28/20 EdPuzzle: TedEd – How stress affects your brain (Log into EdPuzzle with your TAM Google account to see the extra credit)
- 6/2/20 NPR Article Scientists Start To Tease Out The Subtler Ways Racism Hurts Health
- 6/2/20 NPR Article Stress From Racism Infant Mortality
- 6/220 Code Switch Podcast Why The Coronavirus Is Hitting Black Communities Hardest