1st period Final: December 17th
2nd /3rd period Final: December 18th
4th period Final: December 19th
Notebooks are due on Final Day
Target Learning Objective: Students will be able to identify the structure of mitochondria and explain the process of photosynthesis.
- Update Table of Contents Water your plants and take a picture
- TOC #72: DO NOW Revisit Plant Food Question
- TOC #74: Collect & Record results of experiment #2
- TOC#76: DO NOW
- TOC #79: Review CR Notes 1-25
- TOC #79: Continue with Cellular Respiration Notes Slides 26-End
- TOC #79: Introduction to Cellular Respiration finish notes to the end
Extension: This is Optional. Questions from extensions will appear on an assessment. Each extension question is worth approx. 3% of total assessment grade.